Bespoke and Corporate Cycling
We currently offer a huge variety of off the shelf tours and challenges, however with growing numbers of riders now looking for a truly unique experience that fits in with their timetable, desires and riding dreams, our Bespoke cycling service has become incredibly popular. Underpinned by our unrivalled knowledge, expertise and experience, which enables us to turn your dreams into a reality, the sky really is the limit, with us planning, organising and delivering the perfect bespoke cycling package for your group. Assigned a dedicated tour planner and guide from initial contact, we will work with you and your group to plan, organise and deliver:
- Corporate events – as former City lawyers we have a unique understanding of the needs and requirements of corporate clients, delivering events that perfectly meet your needs.
- Non-standard dates – a standard itinerary may not suit your needs we can accommodate any combination of tour length and arrival and departure dates to suit your group’s needs.
- Non-standard travel timings and arrangements – our customers are busy people with time away from their family and work at a premium. We can accommodate late night or early morning flight arrivals /departures and split group travel.
- Unique riding – you may have certain cols, a wider area that you wish to explore or a daily riding goal in mind. Our experts build incredible riding itineraries just for your group.
- Accommodation – your tour is built around riding but that doesn’t mean that you can’t spoil yourself each night. We have relationships with many incredible hotels and spas that elevate your experience to the next level.
- Food – the continent is famous for its incredible food. We can arrange for our own in-house private chef to accompany your tour or make reservations at Michelin starred restaurants that you will never forget.
- Anything else – if you have any other requests or desires we will strive to accommodate them.
Past examples of our Bespoke service include:
- The planning, organisation and delivery of the Precious Memories Cycle Sportive in Oct 2017, working with two charities.
- 5* Provence six night tour staying in France’s best hotels, collecting guests airside from their private jet.
- Corporate event in the Surrey Hills for International Law Firm Baker McKenzie.
- Bespoke Dolomites and Italian Alps with bike transfer to and from Guernsey.
- A trans Pyrenees culminating with an end of tour meal at a Michelin starred restaurant in Toulouse.
- An eighty hour Raid Pyrenees.
- A three night Dolomites/Stelvio tour utilising boutique Alpine spa hotels.
- Private Etape du Tour logistics and luxury accommodation.
- A six night, two base Alpine package utilising boutique Alpine spa hotels.
- A five star private villa based Cote d’Azur training camp with private chef.
- A two night training camp in the heart of Wales based in a luxury farm house situated in a private forest.
- A ten day Monaco to London ride for Churchill Capital which raised €100,000 for Great Ormond Street Hospital.
- Two client events for Barclays Private Wealth Management’s Little Book of Wonders.
- Organising and running a corporate team entry into the Race Across America for Freshfield Bruckhaus Derringer.
- Two Bespoke Tours staying in the finest 5* hotels for a group of high net worth individuals, raising in excess of £225,000 for Alderhey Children’s Hospital.
- A Bespoke 5* Mallorca tour for a group of high net worth individuals.
- Belgium, Beer and Bikes long weekend event in partnership with Brewdog.
- Starbucks UK Amsterdam to London in 33hrs.
- Club des Cinglés du Mont-Ventoux fundraising event for Parkinson’s UK.
We hope the above whets your appetite for our Bespoke service and would love to help you plan your dream cycling experience. Please contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 0208 123 0035.